If you are too ill to come to the surgery and/or feel that you need to be seen at home, please contact the surgery before 10:00 if possible.
- Please be prepared to give a brief description of the problem.
- This helps the doctors to plan their visits efficiently, before leaving the surgery. Although you have requested a visit, one of the doctors may phone you to see if telephone advice is appropriate.
- Children can usually be seen more quickly if they are brought to the surgery and will be fitted in, if possible, as quickly as possible.
- If you are expecting a visit, please ensure your house name or number is clearly visible and that you have ensured access is possible.
- Should you improve and feel able to attend surgery following your visit request, please contact us to request an appointment at the surgery instead.
- We are always better equipped to treat patients at the surgery rather than at home.